Monday, November 3, 2014

Working that Style for my girl...


I'm on the hunt for fabrics that I can use to make different outfits for Piper. When I say "I can use...", I mean, that my mom can use :) She's the talented seamstress in this family. She has found some P-REC-IOUS patterns to make really sweet dresses, rompers, and bloomers, oh my! I don't want to give too much away...but check out these fabrics I've found! They're all from this incredible fabric website that I have been ordering from for years. Hawthorne Threads! 






 I just can't get enough of these. I also want to make pillows, napkins, table cloths, and chair covers out of these. A little much? Absolutely! 

Maybe Piper's 'Mombo' will make some of these dreams come true! After all, Christmas is coming right? Countdown to Black Friday has already begun!

If you know of any fabric websites that could change my world forever, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment