Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Goodness...

I want to share that this recipe is not my own. It was 100% seized and used from Pinterest! I have made it two times now and it might make it onto the regular rotation schedule. Every time I think about this dish my mouth starts watering! (Like right now...)

Buffalo Chicken & Potato Casserole

You'll need:

1.5 pounds of cooked chicken (you can do cubes, strips, or shred the chicken)
5 cups of shredded potatoes (I bought frozen hashbrowns and called it a day)
1/3 cup of buffalo sauce (I prefer Franks)
1 cup of Light Ranch dressing
1 can of Cream of Chicken
1/3 cup of bread crumbs
1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
Pepper to taste

Directions:

1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F
2. Grease a 9 X 13 pan
3. Mix together the shredded potatoes, can of Cream of Chicken, cheddar cheese, and cooked chicken.
4. Combine the Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce together. This is where I add some pepper.
5. Place half of your potato/chicken/cheese mixture "stuff" in the bottom of the pan and pour half the Ranch/Bufflo Sauce over it.
6. Repeat step 5 and top with bread crumbs.
7. Cover the casserole with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
8. Remove the foil and cook for 10 more minutes. The bread crumbs should be slightly browned.

I mean wow! This is delicious! The best part is that it's amazing for lunch the next day! You can also add more cheddar on top of the dish before you bake it if you'd like :)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this blogging, Hopey! And will be making this casserole this week. So thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete